Attention investors and developers, a tremendous Back Bay opportunity on Beacon Street. A ten unit apartment building with a rare and coveted lodging house license and three parking spaces. The building is currently 7674 GSF but the FAR allows additional 390 SF for a possible total of 8064 GSF. 291 Beacon was designed by architect Samuel J. F. Thayer and built in 1881-1882 by David Connery & Co., masons, and John Rawson, carpenter, as the home of Daniel Haridon Lane, a merchant tailor, and his wife, Susan M. (Winn) Lane. Susan Lane purchased the land for 291 Beacon on June 22, 1881, from the Commonwealth of Massachusetts and dry goods merchant Eben Dyer Jordan, co-founder of Jordan Marsh & Company
The property listing data and information, or the Images, set forth herein were provided to MLS Property Information Network, Inc. from third party sources, including sellers, lessors and public records, and were compiled by MLS Property Information Network, Inc. The property listing data and information, and the Images, are for the personal, non commercial use of consumers having a good faith interest in purchasing or leasing listed properties of the type displayed to them and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties which such consumers may have a good faith interest in purchasing or leasing. MLS Property Information Network, Inc. and its subscribers disclaim any and all representations and warranties as to the accuracy of the property listing data and information, or as to the accuracy of any of the Images, set forth herein.