Below are several updates on neighborhood developments, and restaurant/retail business openings.
Social Wines - photo of location above
- February 2012 Opening
- 52 West Broadway at the corner of A Street
- 1000 sq. ft. for the retail portion. Total leased space is 2000 sq. ft.
11 West Broadway
- November 2012 Opening for 50 Apartments
- Located at the intersection of West Broadway and Dorchester Avenue
- 25 One Bedrooms, 25 Two Bedrooms with 6 of them being designated affordable
- 36 Garage Parking Spaces including 1 for Zipcar. Bike storage for 16-17 bike's
- Starbucks has signed a lease for 1500 sq. ft. and will be opening in June-August 2012
- Subway has signed a lease for 1500 sq. ft. and will be opening in June-August 2012
- 5000 sq. ft. of restaurant/retail space is still available for rent
West Square - formerly Emerald Court
- Entire city block from West 1st Street to West 2nd Street between C and D Streets.
- Emerald Court was approved for 245 Units with 318 Parking Spaces
- West Square filed a notice for project change on 7/20/2011 to include 259 Units with 143 Parking Spaces. This was denied by the Boston Redevelopment Authority due to parking.
- Recent Update: New Proposal to include 252 Units, and 252 Parking Spaces