Utilizing our experience selling Boston real estate, we've compiled a list of 10 Tips to Prep Your Home to Sell to assist sellers prior listing their condo for sale, or home for sale. Hopefully this will help maximize your Boston condosale price, or single family home sale price.
- De-clutter your home or condo, and put away toys, clothing, dishes, etc.
- Rent a storage unit. For $100/Month+/-, you can remove winter/summer clothes, shoes, furniture or any extra stuff. The more clean and organized your home shows, the more storage and space it looks like you have.
- Clear the bathroom and kitchen counter tops of all clutter
- Hide trash cans whether inside or out
- Replace any light bulbs that are out.
- Remove any decorations or magnets that